Advanced Executive PA Development Programme
This advanced programme is designed to further develop your skills enabling you to make an invaluable contribution to team performance.
The programme will help you to improve and live up to your potential in the following areas:
- Confident problem solving and decision making skills
- Develop your persuasion, influencing and negotiation skills
- Communicate clearly and handle concerns and objections
- Improve self-esteem and ‘personal branding’.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at Personal Assistants, Secretaries, Executive Assistants, Office Managers and Administrative Support Staff.
Key Topic Areas:
The course will look at the following areas in more detail:
- Self Esteem – building up your self-esteem, understanding your personality and increasing your self-awareness
- Your role within your team
- Communication Excellence – keys to communicating
- Handling concerns and resistance
- Creative Problem solving and decision making techniques.
Participants will complete a personality assessment which will produce a detailed report about your personality and behaviour. This will help you to increase your selfknowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems. It will also allow you to facilitate better teamwork and explore how to identify and respond to different personality styles by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employers and team members.
When: Wednesday 24 September 2014, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Where: CO3 Offices, 34 Shaftesbury Square, Belfast
For further information and to book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 028 9024 5356