CO3 Trustee Network Launch Fermanagh
We have been delighted with the response to our new Trustee Network with over 100 people having registered their interest so far.
Having successfully launched the network in Belfast, we would like to extend our reach and invite you to our launch in Irvinestown, which is kindly being hosted by The ARC Healthy Living Centre on Thursday 24 September, beginning at 5.30pm and finishing at 7.30pm.
The purpose of the Network is to build the skills and capacity of trustees which will ultimately support the Chief Officer in their role.
Through the Network, member trustees will:
- Engage with their peers and strike strong and fruitful working relationships
- Exchange knowledge and share best practice
- Receive support through CO3’s information hub
- Address potential gaps in governance-specific knowledge
- Meet throughout the year at events organised by CO3 and featuring guest speakers working in relevant areas of expertise. To view upcoming trustee events please click here.
Guest speaker Frances McCandless, Chief Executive of the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland, will be joining us again at the Fermanagh launch to share lessons learnt during the registration process.
Guest speaker Brendan Mullan, Director of Virtus Consultancy will also be joining us to discuss Six Things Every Trustee Should Know
Trustees have a lot of responsibilities and not a lot of time. You can't do everything. But there are some things that, if you know them, guarantee you will be doing a good job. This short presentation will cover the six priority things that every trustee should know in order to be an excellent trustee and will help to clarify the purpose of the role and how best trustees can.
We would love it if you considered joining this exciting new initiative.
Please R.S.V.P to firstname.lastname@example.org *
If you would like further information on the Trustee Network please contact email@example.com, Tel: 02890 245 356.
Please note that there is no cost to attend this event.
* Membership of the network is free to existing CO3 members who are also trustees. For non CO3 members, membership of the Third Sector Trustee Network is £60 per year. There is no cost to attend the launch. For Boards who would like to sign up more than two of their trustees please contact Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 028 90 245 356 to negotiate a group rate. We want to ensure that the Third Sector Trustee Network is accessible to all.