Crowdfunding is a way of raising finance by asking a large number of people each for a small amount of money. It has significantly grown in recognition and uses the internet to talk to thousands, if not millions of potential funders.
Back by popular demand, this one day workshop facilitated by crowdfunding expert, CEO Eleanor Harrison, GlobalGiving UK, will improve your knowledge and skills in crowdfunding in order to fully utilise crowdfunding as a tool to raise income for your organisation.
What we will cover:
- The basics of crowdfunding
- How to tell your story for success
- Mapping your network: building and expanding your donor base
- The communications plan – offline and online – for maximum crowdfunding success
- Your overall campaign – ensuring you hit yours targets
- Your crowdfunding action plan
1. Run/ work for a great charity or social enterprise in need of funds for your work?
2. Want to raise more money online for your work?
3. Want to learn more about crowdfunding and build your confidence before you take the plunge with a crowdfunding campaign?
If you answered YES to the above questions then this crowdfunding training is for you!
Testimonials (GlobalGiving UK crowdfunding training)
“The training had considerable impact in terms of advising us where to look for donations and how to approach donors as well as how to publicise our project.” Book Relief
“IHMP has received an overwhelming response to our fundraising efforts. We have received more than we had ever expected. The training sessions conducted by you and your colleagues were very helpful in realising this goal.” Dr Ashok, IHMP
“Discovering this course and all the straightforward, effective, free advice to help implement our aspirations was fantastic. We instantly raised loads of money for our charity by following the clear advice given at the workshop. I would love to take most of the credit but it simply rolled in! The results really have been amazing; not only have we raised more than we ever thought possible; we have reset ourselves bigger goals; we have boundless unstoppable drives of energy; great things are not just possibilities or as they sometimes felt impossibility they are happening quicker than ever.”
Date: 30 November 2016, 9.30am – 4.30pm
Cost: CO3 member rate £125, non member rate £150
Venue: Marsh Offices, Bedford House, Bedford Street, Belfast, BT2 7DX
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 028 90 245 356.
Who is GlobalGiving UK?
GlobalGiving is the first and largest global crowdfunding community for nonprofits. They give social entrepreneurs and nonprofits anywhere in the world a chance to raise the money that they need to improve their communities (www.globalgiving.co.uk).