'Digital Stories' Lunchtime Seminar
Creatively crafted human stories compellingly capture the attention of funders, decision makers and opinion formers.
Judiciously chosen and effectively deployed digital tools, channels and platforms offer not for profit organisations unprecedented & cost effective opportunities to develop and disseminate their stories amongst these and other target audiences.
The rewards for organisations doing this well are enormous in terms of:-
- winning hearts and minds about the needs and circumstances of the people they work with and represent,
- demonstrating the positive impact and achievements of their work, and,
- informing, influencing and inspiring desired action.
Yet with a bewildering range of digital tools, and faced with a cacophony of competing online voices, how do not for profit organisations select the right components for a digitally based communications strategy that makes the most of the stories they have to tell?
Participants in this short and practically focused masterclass will come away with a:-
- deepened understanding of how digital storytelling can enhance their organisation’s fundraising, campaigning and service provision,
- banquet-sized selection of food for thought, and,
- dossier of unique handouts designed to help guide subsequent strategic decisions in this ever more important sphere.
This masterclass will be led by VIEWdigital director Harry Reid who is a communications specialist, online & in situ trainer & freelance writer.
Date: Thursday 27 October 2016
Time: 12.00 noon - 1.30pm
Venue: City East Business Centre, 68-72 Newtownards Road, Belfast BT4 1GW
Cost: Free for CO3 members
To register please email email@example.com or Tel: 028 90 245 356