Effective Communication with the Team
Do you have difficulty in getting your message across to your staff? Do staff not listen, do you have to keep going over the same old ground, or do staff seem disengaged?
The purpose of this short course is to help participants work smarter rather than harder in order to get the desired results from the team.
During this programme, participants will be given:
- An insight into themselves and how they communicate
- An understanding of the differences in people and how this affects communication
- An understanding of personality profiling
- Introductions, objectives and concerns
- Learning Styles
- Building the right team and identification of team skills
- Develop an understanding of skills gaps analysis
- Investigate theories of motivation and their effect on motivation
- Personality Matrix – managing personalities and building relationships
Date: Tuesday 25 October (8.30am -10.30am)
Location: People 1st, 89 Malone Road, Belfast BT9 6SP
Cost: Free for CO3 Members
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 028 90 245 356.