How to become a Better Networker
Although we are all experienced networkers, are we fully utilizing the potential that networking opportunities present? This interactive session will offer practical tips that will ensure that you are building an effective network of peers.
Topics this session will cover:
- Building relationships with ease
- Building relationships - connecting on a personal level - building rapport in ways that make it easy for you to connect with others
- Communicating your why - connecting on an emotional level - 'why you do what you do' is powerful in terms of connecting with others
- Identifying your 12 key relationships - connecting with your key influencers - how much do you know about those you want to collaborate with?
- Nurturing your key relationships – what you can do to develop your activities in ways that bring benefits to your partners and credibility to you
- Making the most of the CO3 conference - we'll look at what you want to get out of the conference, what you can do in advance to prepare to connect with those people who can help you and what you do after the event to build those relationships.
Lisa Strutt - Referral Strategic Consultant with Asentiv will share some key tools to enable you to get the best out of our next CO3 conference and wider networking activities.
Date: Wednesday 8 February
Time: 12.30pm - 2.00pm
Venue: East Belfast Social Enterprise Hub, Skainos, 241 Newtownards Rd, Belfast, BT4 1AF
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 028 90 245 356.