Leaders on Leadership - Breakfast Panel Discussion
What happens when you mix together an Economist with Private Sector and Third Sector Leaders to talk under the broad theme of leadership?
The session will be chaired by Michael McQuillan, Director, Business Institute, Ulster University Business School and the panel will consist of:
- Richard Ramsey, Chief Economist, Ulster Bank
- Kerry Anthony, CEO, Depaul Ireland
- John McMullan, CEO, Bryson Charitable Group
- Dr Brendan Mooney, CEO, Kainos
- Vivian McConvey, CEO, VOYPIC
- Mike Mullan, HR Director Europe, Moy Park
Leadership in the globally connected and fast-paced world of the 21st century is complex and challenging, and often reveals itself in unexpected places. Beyond talent and deep analytical understanding, it requires self and global awareness, extraordinary adaptability, intellectual curiosity, resilience of character, and generosity of spirit. What are those skills and dispositions? Is it possible to actually prepare to lead organisations?
On 1 October 2015, CO3 in partnership with Ulster University Business School will host a unique panel discussion to examine the challenges and opportunities of leadership.
The panel discussion will offer insight into:
- the importance of investing in leadership and approaches
- mastering decision making in uncertain times
- the economy
- developing integrated approaches to economic development
- moving beyond tick-box Corporate Social Responsibility
RSVP with Sarah by Friday 18 September, places are limited, so please book early. Breakfast will be served from 7.30am.
In partnership with
This event is kindly being hosted by