Leaders on Leadership II - Breakfast Panel Discussion
Building on the success of our first session, Leaders on Leadership II will bring together the best of leadership from across the Private and Third Sector to inspire, empower and energise.
The session will be chaired by Michael McQuillan, Director, Business Institute, Ulster University Business School and the panel will consist of:
- Howard Hastings, Managing Director, Hastings Group
- Cheryl Lamont, (Acting) Director of Probation, Chief Officer and Accounting Officer for the Probation Board for Northern Ireland
- Professor Marie McHugh, Ulster University
- Maeve Monaghan, CEO, NOW
- Cameron Watt, CEO, NIFHA
Leadership in the globally connected and fast-paced world of the 21st century is complex and challenging, and often reveals itself in unexpected places. Beyond talent and deep analytical understanding, it requires self and global awareness, extraordinary adaptability, intellectual curiosity, resilience of character, and generosity of spirit. What are those skills and dispositions? Is it possible to actually prepare to lead organisations?
On 15 September 2016, CO3 in partnership with Ulster University Business School will host a unique panel discussion to examine the challenges and opportunities of leadership.
The panel discussion will offer insight into:
- the importance of investing in leadership and approaches
- mastering decision making in uncertain times
- the economy
- developing integrated approaches to economic development
- moving beyond tick-box Corporate Social Responsibility
RSVP with firstname.lastname@example.org . Places are limited, so please book early. Breakfast will be served from 7.30am.
In partnership with
Kindly hosted by Hastings Hotels