Leading Edge Reconnect Session
Following the success of our Leading Edge: Strengthening Our Future programme, we would like to offer you the opportunity to continue your learning in two 1-day reconnecting and peer networking sessions.
These sessions will focus on communicating direction and delve into solution-focused approaches to decision-marking, gaining action learning and co-coaching skills that are fundamental in developing your
You will have the time and space to reconnect with your group, reflect upon the leadership challenges you face and identify potential solutions with the support of your peers. There will also be an invaluable opportunity for you to network with the new cohort of senior managers as they embark on their Leading Edge journey.
During these sessions you will:
- Engage with and strengthen your support network of peers within the Third Sector
- Develop your understanding of coaching and identify when it is appropriate to use it
- Identify the potential benefits of a coaching approach within a people management role
- Strengthen you abilities in active listening and effective questioning
- Gain clarity and confidence in applying action learning theory and techniques to real life challenges
- Engage with and develop effective facilitation skills through action learning sets
Leading Edge Cohort One at NIACRO offices November 2014