Total Campaign - Belfast
Cost: free for CO3 members. £30 for non-members.
A tightening fiscal environment in the public sector presents a number of challenges for organisations in the Third Sector. Successful and flourishing Third Sector organisations in the future will be those who deliver public value and can demonstrate to a range of stakeholders the importance of their work. That requires a new method of communication and advocacy - Total Campaign.
Brendan Mulgrew and Brendan Scott from MW Advocate, alongside Third Sector guest speakers, will share the benefit of their experience and expertise in this area. The event will also provide a platform for Third Sector leaders to share their experiences and viewpoints on stakeholder engagement.
Subjects covered in the discussion:
- Demonstrate how current activity aligns with agreed policy priorities with government.
- Influence future government policy based on current activity.
- Demonstrate economic and social added value in a concise and effective manner.
- How to prime the base for an effective campaign.
- The GOTMAT model - our unique strategic model to oversee a campaign.
- Setting goals, objectives, tactics & delivery.
- Identifying key messages, audiences, targets & delivery.
- KPIs, monitoring and feed-forward mechanisms.
Meet the Speakers
Brendan Mulgrew, Managing Partner, MW Advocate
Brendan Scott, Client Advisor, MW Advocate
For further information or to book your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 02890 245 35
MW Advocate is Northern Ireland's leading bespoke Public Relations, public affairs and social media partnership. Established in March 2012 and based in Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter, we have built a large stable of public sector, business-to-business, consumer, charity and voluntary clients who work with our team of four dedicated professionals with unrivalled experience. Read more