The A- Z of Pension Auto-enrolment
This workshop is designed for chief officers, chairs, trustees and managers from a non-financial background who have responsibility for developing the initial and ongoing plan to ensure compliance with the auto enrolment regime arising from the Pensions Act 2008. This will be a jargon-free approach to help participants understand the key requirements.
The aim of the workshop is to enable participants to understand:
- Why the legislation has been introduced
- Their regulatory obligations
- How the decisions they make may impact budgets and/or funding applications
- The ability for their organisation to establish independent rules and framework appropriate to their needs
- The impact on existing employee benefits and contracts of employment, HR, administration and payroll functions
- How staff will be impacted and how communications can be managed to raise awareness and highlight the value of the benefits provided
- Ongoing Governance responsibilities
- What help and support is available
- The implications of failing to comply.
Attendance at this event is free for CO3 members. For non-members there is a charge of £30.
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 028 90 245 356.
About Moore Stephens
We are Northern Ireland's largest independently owned firm of accountants with offices across the province.
We provide a wide range of accounts, tax, audit, compliance and support and development services, but more importantly we work with you to provide advice tailored to your objectives and needs. Read more