As CO3's membership is made up of leaders from within the Third Sector we are often asked to provide representatives to important working groups or advisory groups, which are chosen through open selection. To date a range of Third Sector leaders have benefited by representing CO3 on the following Boards/Committees including:
- Skills for Care and Development
- The Reform of Social Work
- Central Personal Social Services Advisory Committee
- The NI Post Qualifying Education and Training Partnership for Social Work (NIPQETP),
- Confidence in Care Programme
- Western Health and Social Services Board Regional Adult Protection Forum
- Integrated Care Partnerships (ICPs). CO3 worked closely with the HSCB to ensure that Third Sector representatives were recruited on ICPs. We continue to work the HSCB to support our members represented on ICPs.
This list is not exhaustive but provides a clear indication of the opportunities to be represented on a wide range of Strategic Boards/Committees.
If you would like a representative from the Third Sector to be on your panel or group then please contact CO3 to discuss further.
The summary report of the Public Affairs Research is available here.