CO3 has recently launched a new tailored recruitment service that specialises in Third Sector Chief Officer/Executive recruitment. The service supports the permanent recruitment of Chief Officers in the Third Sector.
What makes this recruitment service different?
- We are an established Third Sector organisation with an excellent reputation centred on leadership development.
- We have a bank of Chief Officers and easy reach to the wider sector through our reputable networks and connections.
- Over our 30 year history we have established relationships with our members, with insight into their areas of expertise and skills. This helps to ensure that you have access to a pool of suitable candidates.
- We converse and support our members through every stage of the recruitment process, to ensure they have a detailed understanding of the role, ensuring they are the right fit.
- We provide on-going leadership development to our members once they start their new role. The induction support, includes mentoring support, access to business support services and peer support through our network, which ensures a smooth on-boarding process for new to post Chief Officers.
- The recruitment service is tailored to suit each customer’s needs. We will work closely with the Third Sector organisation to ensure that we have a detailed understanding of the role. It is important that we understand the culture and values of the organisation to ensure that you have access to the right candidates.
- We will work with you to develop a selection process tailored to suit your needs. If required we can write/review the application pack that will include:
- Review/Draft the Job Description and Personnel Specification provided.
- Draft/Review the application form.
- Draft/Review appropriate interview (s).
- Personality reviews
CO3 is ideally placed to provide this service given its strong network base of Third Sector Chief Executives. This is the first Third Sector recruitment service provided by a Third Sector organisation which specialises in CEO recruitment in Northern Ireland. We feel that given the breadth of our networks, coupled with our experience we are ideally placed to offer this tailored recruitment service. Over our 30-year history, we have built up a strong working knowledge of the Third Sector, this insight coupled with the established relationships with our members means we are ideally placed to support Third Sector organisations with their recruitment. We have already supported a number of placements, both the interim and permanent recruitment for a wide range of Third Sector organisations.
Endorsement from Mencap
“CO3 have recently supported Mencap with the recruitment for the Northern Ireland Director. This is a significant role and one in where finding the correct individual was paramount. CO3 provided a professional and personalised recruitment service throughout and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any Third Sector organisation who are recruiting a CEO.”
Oonagh Smyth, Director of Governance and Strategy, Mencap
For further information on our Permanent Recruitment Service, please do not hesitate to contact Nora Smith via:
email@example.com or Tel: 028 90 245 356
Who we are
Established in 1985, Chief Officers 3rd Sector (CO3) is a leading membership-based organisation that focuses on supporting, developing and connecting Third Sector leaders in Northern Ireland. We have a growing membership base of just over 500 Third Sector leaders. Our members range from leaders of some of the largest charities and social enterprises through to small community and faith-based groups.