It has perhaps never been more important for Third Sector organisations to clearly demonstrate the needs that their services address, articulate the impact that they achieve and track the views of key stakeholder groups. We believe that doing these things well requires expertise and creativity – and frequently a good brief.
RF Associates is a local research-led consultancy run by Ruth Flood. Ruth has worked in the research and evaluation arena for the last 17 years completing research and evaluation projects for a wide range of private and public sector clients. Her team provide advice and support on:
- The development of appropriate research and evaluation strategies
- Research projects with users to understand the positioning of current services and the scoping of new activities
- Research to investigate and highlight the policy or competitor context
- Consultations with key stakeholder groups
- The testing of messaging and specific communication materials with target audiences
- Projects that seek to evaluate impact and efficacy.
Through your CO3 membership, RF Associates is offering members an initial free consultation to talk through any research or evaluation projects / briefs that you are undertaking internally or externally to ensure that your briefs are well designed.
To avail of this support please contact Ruth Flood on email@example.com.
Please note that you will need to provide your CO3 membership number when availing of this service. If you have forgotten what this is please email firstname.lastname@example.org.